Sunday, April 23, 2017

Holly Blessings



Today on the Sparkle N Sprinkle blog I have a 
'Bounce Sheet Technique'
I think you will find a bit interesting....
pop on over to the BLOG to see how it was done!

For this card I used one of the new April stamp sets





For this project I used 

 1/4"Tear-ific  Tape on all four sides, then sprinkling with Aztec Gold glitter...so pretty!

Stamped the image with Versamark and embossed with Gold Detail embossing powder.
I did the same with the single Holly image, but this time fussy cutting it with Tonic 5" mini scissors.
Both images were colored with Copics.
Sentiment was stamped once again with Versamark and embossed with the Gold Detail embossing powder.







6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Christmas card! Love all of that gold sparkle and embossing, it really makes everything look like stained glass! LOVE!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very pretty Diane! Love the background - fabulous! The gold highlights are gorgeous too!

Darlene said...

WOW ... just beautiful Diane! I commend you ... I couldn't even think about doing a holiday card right now! LOL Love the gold embossing and of course the sparkly edging. Beautiful design!

Lisa said...

This is so elegant and beautiful!! The sparkle is amazing!! Wow!! I love the gold and the design!! It's so stunning, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

Great technique, Diane. I've never heard of this before! Does the spray adhesive soak through the fabric softener sheet, so it adheres to the designer paper? It must be sparkly and REALLY pretty in person if it looks this fantastic in a photograph. Beautiful card, huggers, de

Leslie Miller said...

You know... I wanted this stamp set the moment I saw it. If I make good progress on my not yet used stuff I may have to pick it up later. It seems to have been created for the gold embossing. WOW! Gorgeous card, Diane!