Monday, September 18, 2017

Birthday Wishes

The weekend sure seemed to fly by and I had a HUGE list of things to get done.
Of course that didn't happen we had too much company drop by
but I did manage to get one batch of salsa made!

 I do have something new to put on my blog today and that is a
birthday card made with a cute Tutti Designs die


I used a dots embossing folder for the background
(the entire front is embossed, but my camera did not pick it up...sigh)
and then 3 Tutti Designs Nesting stitched Circles,
one of which I stamped the sentiment on.

Did you know that the Tutti Designs Nesting dies are only $12 a set...WOW...
I can hardly believe the price of these (and  I have them all of course..lol)...
Well, I will be back tomorrow with something fun and new...don't miss it!

Entering the following challenges:
Glitter 'N' Sparkle .... Embossing 
Watercooler Wednesdays .... Birthday

8 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is a fun card Diane. Love that Flourished Bird.

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a cute design. Love that elegant bird. Lots of flourish. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Watercooler Wednesday Birthday Challenge this week.

Lisa said...

This is beautiful!! The bird is gorgeous!! I love the colors and the embossed dots background!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Diane, what a great combination of die-cuts and colours! I love the embossed dots in the background. They're a perfect compliment to the dots in your Designer paper. Beautiful flower, too. A very pretty and feminine card. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Gail said...

Love how you've layered all those circles and echoed the circle theme with the dots embossing folder. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Judy Markowitz said...

What a stunning feminine card! I really love it! Nicely done! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday!

Donna Phelan said...

Love that die, especially in pink! The round stitched dies are beautiful too, as is that texture. FAB birthday card!

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty bird, lots of pink, and I love it! So perfect on the circle. It's hard to pick up embossing all throughout the card. It gets frustrating!