Friday, September 8, 2017

Happy Autumn

It certainly is feeling like Autumn in my neck of the woods.
It has been raining the last couple of days,
but that is okay as we need it badly!
I love Autumn!!
There is just something about the clean, crisp air,
and sweatshirt weather I love.
It is cooler early here, but to warm back up next week.

Anyhow, it made me want to share a card I made for Tutti Designs.


It is using the newly released die Leaves Background.
I love this die, and you will see it here a couple more times.

I backed it with a piece of Kraft (SU crumb cake) card stock,
added a cute little embellishment from a card paper pack
and a pretty 'fallish' flower I purchased from Hobbylobby.
The feathers around the flower, are all part of it!

That's it for today....I am hoping to get all of Sept DT work done
so Ican have some 'free time' to do a few creative things I have seen in blogland.

I am sending thoughts and prayers to all the Floridians,
wouldn't it be nice if the meteorologists were wrong!
We had a home in Key Colony Beach (right off of Marathon)  a beautiful place, we sold about 14 years ago,
my SIL still owns the house right next door to it,
I certainly hope those hurricane shutters hold!

Entering the following challenges:
Cardz 4 Gals .... Get Krafty
Aud Sentiments .... ATG with a Sentiment
Craft Rocket .... Something beginning with 'F' (Feathers)


6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

The sad thing about autumn is that it's so short. Seems like it turns into winter before it's over. However, I love it, too, because by now I'm tired of working in the garden. Such a gorgeous card today, Diane! Love that polka dot background and gorgeous flower. You remind me that I have some flowers I want to use this fall. Good luck catching up. I'm trying to do that, too, so we can go away for a while. I haven't even made a start yet. That's how bad I am, sheesh!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the die you used and the polka dots!! The flower is so gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful fall colors! Loving that cover plate die, wow....especially in those polka dotted designs! Love that flower with feather embellishment too!!!

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful. A great background and lovely vibrant flower. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

Hi Diane! What a BEAUTIFUL card! Your die is gorgeous, and I love the background too :) Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz and sharing your wonderful creation! - Chris, DT

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous Diane! I love the background and that beautiful flower with the added feathers, so beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
Tammy x